Overall Position Description:
Under the supervision of the Director of Finance and Operations or his/her designee, the Facilities Manager will maintain the CRJHS building and grounds. The Facilities Manager will provide an efficient, clean, safe and secure school.
The Facilities Manager is responsible for maintaining the school building and grounds in collaboration with the facilities team. The Facilities Manager will coordinate tasks related to HVAC, electrical, plumbing, environmental, custodial and event coordination. The Facilities Manager in coordination with the Director of Finance and Operations will provide a welcoming, safe and efficient High School facility. Specifically, the Facilities Manager will be responsible for, but is not limited to:
- Manages all work related to the maintenance of the school building including but not limited to HVAC, plumbing, electrical, custodial and safety.
- Manages the inventory of equipment on school grounds. Also maintains accurate records of all annual inspections and maintenance repairs. Performs repairs as needed.
- Other duties as assigned by the Director of Finance and Operations
- Assist with the security, janitorial, set-up for events, repair(s), electrical, painting, plumbing, carpentry, soccer field maintenance, preventative maintenance, landscaping, snow removal and other tasks as needed.
- Assist with the safety, crisis planning, and security of the school. Which includes ensuring the safety and security of students, staff, and guests.
- Manages the annual inspection of the elevator, generators, boilers, water heaters, soccer field, and other mechanical equipment of facility and assure all is in code compliance.
- Manages the Metasys system to review the HVAC and lighting systems.
- Coordinate and manage the Maintenance Service Requests process to ensure timely completion of requests.
- Informs the Director of Finance and Operations of concerns, projects and schedules on a regular basis.
- Communicates with the contract workers and vendors.
- In coordination with the Maintenance Lead will develop and maintain a regular schedule for preventative maintenance and cleaning of all school facilities.
- Communicate with all staff regarding facilities operations and activities.
- Assist with the implementation of the monthly fire drills, two annual tornado drills and two annual crisis drills.
- Coordinate all licenses, inspections and permits with City, fire department and county.
- Assists with the fire alarm systems.
- In coordination with the Maintenance Lead will obtain competitive bids for service and make proposals to the Director of Finance and Operations.
- Supervise and provide feedback to direct reports.
- Prepares purchase orders for supplies and tools as needed keeping within annual budget.
- In collaboration with the Maintain Lead maintains the department files for procedures, system logs, vendor and emergency numbers.
- Maintain and manage the maintenance and repairs schedule of school fleet.
- Must be present and/or available for CRJHS fundraisers/school programs which may take place in the evenings and/or weekends.
- Must respond to all facility emergencies and work until the issue has been resolved.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
If you are qualified and interested in this position, send:
- a cover letter with salary requirements,
- and a comprehensive resume, to:
Maricruz Talavera‐Pettis, Director of Finance and Operations Cristo Rey Jesuit High School
1818 W National Avenue, Milwaukee, WI 53204
Or by email to: email@example.com