Company Name: Eras Senior Network
Position Title: Mobility Manager
We are looking for a full-time Mobility Manager in our city of Waukesha office for 40 hours, Monday – Friday, at $22 – $24 per hour with one direct report. Early mornings are required four times each month (7 a.m. start). Benefits include paid sick days, accrual of PTO, paid holidays, paid life insurance, and long-term disability. We offer health insurance (the organization pays a consolidated rate for a single premium, with family available with employees paying the additional premium) and employee-paid short-term disability, dental and vision insurance. A valid driver’s license and a good driving record are required.
The Mobility Manager will help Waukesha County, Wisconsin, older adults access services for healthcare, food, and socialization, focusing on transportation programs by enrolling clients over the phone and in their homes, talking with clients and family caregivers about different options for transportation, and frequently driving one of our vans when we don’t have a volunteer driver available. The position requires someone who enjoys working with older adults, is willing to learn new computer software programs for scheduling and tracking rides, and can keep good records for regular government funding reports.
80% Program Responsibilities
- Empower seniors and adults with disabilities by providing information and training on how to use public transit and specialized transportation, including meeting them in their homes to share options for transportation and assess their needs
- Communicate with clients daily to navigate and identify the best transportation option that suits their travel needs in-county and cross-counties
- Drive seniors and adults with disabilities in Eras van as needed
- Coordinate communication, information-sharing, and planning to most effectively use existing transportation services to meet the needs of seniors and adults with disabilities in Waukesha County
- Provide outreach to community groups about available, existing transportation services in Waukesha County
- Maintain, update, print, and distribute Find-a-Ride Network Resource Guides annually
- Manage content of www.find-a-ride.org
- Build and maintain rapport with transportation providers
- Attend applicable trainings and conferences to bring innovative transit practices to the community
20% Administrative Responsibilities
- Assist Executive Director with grant proposals. Document and track relevant funding
- Support county-wide transportation initiatives
- Oversee van maintenance
- Management, leadership development, and scheduling of Eras van drivers.
- Oversee accurate and timely entry of all program information in the NewOrg database and route/ van software
- Maintain accurate and appropriate records for all service activities. Produce monthly & quarterly reports and required funder reports.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Understand, oversee, and comply with all relevant federal guidelines and procurement procedures
Working together: Participates in agency-sponsored events, staff meetings, discussions, and committee assignments to carry out Eras Senior Network’s Mission.
- Communication & Influencing:
Informs others clearly, and convincingly and listens to maintain good working relationships with volunteers, referral sources, team members, and the community.
- Managing Knowledge: Keeps up to date with readily accessible knowledge relevant to job duties.
- Striving for Excellence: Responds to feedback and strives to meet objectives and goals as set forth in performance evaluations.
- Managing Resources: Organizes own work to meet objectives on time and is aware of team workloads.
- Leading for the Future: Is enthusiastic about Eras Senior Network’s mission, lives Eras Senior Network’s values, and is open to new ideas and change to drive mission.
- Thinking Strategically: Understands the context of own role and performance on team and agency mission.
- Delivering Results: Produces work of acceptable quality on time; responds to requests and addresses issues in an effective manner.
- High level of initiative, works in a primarily self-directed way to achieve goals
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills reflecting excellent customer service skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail with a strong emphasis on thoroughness, accuracy, and follow-up.
- Ability to manage multiple shifting projects and tasks simultaneously.
- Team player who can work independently while simultaneously meeting deadlines.
- Good attention to detail and the ability to multitask and organize.
- Flexibility to adapt, positive attitude toward change, and a constructive and creative approach to problem-solving.
- Commitment to Eras Senior Network’s mission and values.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Required Education & Skills: Education – Relevant job experience and/or undergraduate degree in a related field. Minimum three years of experience working with the target population, supervisory experience
Desired Skills: Problem-solving, passion for exceeding volunteer, client, team, and organization expectations.
Technical Skills: Excellence in Microsoft 365, database, and other skills as needed to reach goals
Our team is ready to welcome a new member who embraces our culture of ownership, accountability, and responsibility and is ready to learn with us as we improve our commitment to Justice, Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion in everything we do.
Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org