Development Coordinator, HOPA
CLIENT ASSOCIATIONS: Hematology/Oncology Pharmacy Association (HOPA)
REPORTS TO: Senior Development Manager
DIRECT REPORTS: None
STATUS: Non-Exempt (37.5 hours/week)
This position is responsible for supporting and advancing the development and fundraising efforts of the Association including partnership activities, solicitation efforts, grant and sponsorship tracking and donor/funder acknowledgement.
- Support the development efforts of the Association by coordinating cross team grant and sponsorship development, communicating deadlines and maintaining files and systems to chart fundraising and donor relations including the fund tracker, grants and sponsorship calendar, event and donor database and additional project management tools
- With the Development Team, support appropriate committees including scheduling conference calls, taking minutes and serving as a resource to volunteer members
- Prepare and submit donations for processing, draft acknowledgement letters and coordinate year-end tax letters
- Support in the coordination of Annual Meeting and Practice Management activities to include exhibit sales, sponsorship opportunities and advertising placements
- In collaboration with the Communications Team, coordinate aspects of the promotional and communications activities for fundraising activities, including print and digital materials
- Assist with special fundraising events and cultivation activities
- Answer calls and emails with excellent customer service
- Other duties as assigned
- Qualifications – Outstanding interpersonal, organizational, and communications skills. Computer proficiency and ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and timeline. An acute attention to detail and a high accuracy on outputs. Able to work successfully in a team environment
- Education – Associate’s Degree preferred
- Experience –1-2 years of employment history is preferred.
- Travel of up to 2 weeks per year
- Some evening and weekend work as needed
- Occasional lifting up to 50 pounds
*This position is located in downtown Milwaukee, WI and a minimum of two days onsite in the office are a requirement of the role.
*EDI requires new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, unless a medical or religious exemption applies and is approved. Being fully vaccinated means that an individual is at least two weeks past their final dose of an authorized CDC COVID-19 vaccine primary series regimen. As a condition of employment, newly hired employees will be required to provide proof of their COVID-19 vaccination.