Digital Content Manager, SRS
CLIENT ASSOCIATION: Scoliosis Research Society, SRS
POSITION REPORTS TO: Senior Communication Manager, SRS
POSITIONS THAT REPORT TO YOU: N/A
EXEMPT/NON-EXEMPT EMPLOYEE STATUS: Exempt (Minimum 37.5 hours/week)
Oversight and development of SRS digital content, excluding the SRS website.
- Manage SRS social media efforts in conjunction with the SRS Social Media Committee to develop relevant, on brand content
- Produce onsite social media content, as requested, during the SRS Annual Meeting and/or IMAST.
- Manage boosted social media posting and Google Ads
- Manage and produce bi-monthly SRS Podcast
- Manage production of SRS meeting apps (IMAST & Annual Meeting).
- Assist Senior Communication Manager in executing the strategic marketing plans for the Society as a whole, as well as individual programs.
- Plan & develop a social media content calendar for relevant platforms (Facebook, Instagram (to include Stories), LinkedIn, and TikTok) that coordinate with overall marketing and public relations campaigns
- Leverage measurement tools to provide progress reports and insights, while continually recommending ways to improve on those metrics through testing and new initiatives
- Serves as Staff Liaison for assigned committees, including preparing meeting agendas & minutes, assisting with correspondence and projects, and other tasks as needed.
- Other tasks as assigned, including helping with onsite registration at Annual Meeting and IMAST as needed.
AMOUNT OF TRAVEL REQUIRED:
Approximately 1-2 weeks per year, including some international. Some weekend and evening work may be required.
Five or more years of experience managing a multi-platform social media program. Experience coordinating with marketing manager/team to develop and amplify campaigns conducted throughout the company highly desirable. Excellent writing and organizational skills, attention to detail and good oral communication skills. Ability to work independently but as part of a small, strong team. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required. Some association or medical background preferred.
Ability to move freely around annual meeting site, tolerance for occasional long hours, some packaging and lifting up to 50 pounds.
*This position is located in downtown Milwaukee, WI and a minimum of two days onsite in the office (including Wednesday as an all-staff-in-office day) are a requirement of the role.
*Please apply to the role that best aligns to your experience and qualifications. We’ll discuss your interests and possible opportunities during an initial phone interview. (No need to apply to multiple opportunities.)