CLIENT ASSOCIATION: Hematology/Oncology Pharmacy Association (HOPA)
REPORTS TO: Senior Manager of Instructional Design and Curriculum Development, HOPA
DIRECT REPORTS: None
STATUS: Exempt (Minimum of 37.5 hours/week)
The Learning Technology Manager, in partnership with the Senior Manager of Instructional Design and Curriculum Development, is responsible for understanding, managing and perpetuating HOPA’s online learning catalog, and technological and business tools and processes as they relate to the educational offerings of this growing organization. This role will collaborate regularly with the different departments within HOPA.
- Under the direction of the Senior Manager of Instructional Design and Curriculum Development and the Director of Education and Professional Development, manage and ensure integrity of the online education catalog database.
- Develop and own a process to ensure consistent look, feel and quality of online educational offerings.
- Help to develop and implement a standard process for creating, updating, modifying online courses in conjunction with other internal and external stakeholders.
- Own and manage HOPA’s educational technologies in partnership with EDI internal partners.
- Partner with internal and external colleagues to use the HOPA educational technologies to assist in data gathering and analysis of course performance.
- Be open to learning and applying instructional design when and if needed.
- Collaborate in a positive and flexible manner across the education team, the HOPA staff and HOPA subject matter experts to help enable HOPA’s continued growth.
- Embrace and enjoy creative problem-solving and collaboration in the development of better processes to mitigate/eliminate the problems moving forward.
- Other duties as assigned
- Education – Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent years of experience is preferred
- Experience – Experience working within database and learning management systems preferred. Familiarity with curriculum development and adult learning principles preferred.
- Qualifications – High comfort level with using and learning new technology. Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and communications skills. Ability to work independently but also with teams, both internally and externally. Must meet deadlines and have an acute attention to detail and high accuracy on outputs.
- Travel of up to 2 weeks per year
- Some evening and weekend work as needed
- Occasional lifting, up to 50 pounds
*This position is located in downtown Milwaukee, WI and dedicated weekly days in the office are a requirement of the role.
*EDI requires new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, unless a medical or religious exemption applies and is approved. Being fully vaccinated means that an individual is at least two weeks past their final dose of an authorized CDC COVID-19 vaccine primary series regimen. As a condition of employment, newly hired employees will be required to provide proof of their COVID-19 vaccination.