Program Manager, ACMS/ITSCC
- American College of Mohs Surgery (ACMS)
- International Immunosuppression Skin Cancer Collaborative (ITSCC)
REPORTS TO: Executive Director
DIRECT REPORTS: N/A
The American College of Mohs Surgery (ACMS) is a membership organization comprised of rigorously trained skin cancer and reconstructive surgeons specializing in Mohs surgery, the most effective treatment for skin cancer today. The ACMS serves as the voice of the specialty, promoting and advancing the highest standards of patient care through fellowship training, research, education and public advocacy. This position is responsible for the management and execution of ACMS/ITSCC programs and special initiatives, as well as membership administrative activities as related to the organizations and their strategic plans.
POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES: (Minimum 37.5 hrs/wk)
- Manage the ACMS Excellence in Mohs Pathology program; including governance and committee support
- Lead slide review program for member organizations
- Assist with membership and administrative activities as needed
- Service as staff liaison to member committees and task forces
- Assist with the selection and management of the ACMS learning management system
- Assist the Executive Director with ITSCC Board and committee meetings
- Manage the ITSCC listserv
- Participate in the annual budget process for ACMS and ITSCC
- Other duties as assigned
AMOUNT OF TRAVEL REQUIRED:
5-8 days per year. Some weekend and evening work may be required.
Bachelor’s degree required. Excellent written and oral communication skills with exceptional interpersonal skills. Accuracy and attention to detail. Advanced computer skills including familiarity with Microsoft Office, Web browsers, and social media platforms. Ability to prioritize and manage simultaneous tasks and project timelines and demonstrated abilities to meet multiple deadlines. Some experience interacting with volunteer committees and/or Boards of Directors desired but not required.
Frequent physical demands include: communication by seeing, talking, listening and writing; sitting; standing; walking; and using keyboard for word processing needs. Equipment typically utilized frequently includes computer, telephone, printer, copier, fax and calculator.
*This position is located in downtown Milwaukee, WI and dedicated weekly days in the office are a requirement of the role.
*EDI requires new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, unless a medical or religious exemption applies and is approved. Being fully vaccinated means that an individual is at least two weeks past their final dose of an authorized CDC COVID-19 vaccine primary series regimen. As a condition of employment, newly hired employees will be required to provide proof of their COVID-19 vaccination.