This is your chance to work for a great organization and make a difference in the lives of those in your community! Foundations Health and Wholeness has an innovative, fun, family focused and impactful culture. We offer excellent pay, matching 401(k), comprehensive benefits package, and flexible schedule.
We are a growing non-profit organization established in 1965 focused on mental health counseling, treatment foster care and homeless/runaway youth. Our mission is to provide innovative care to heal mind and spirit; changing lives, families and communities. We are committed to compassionate and high-quality care for every client—our outcomes are tops in the nation. Our entire team envisions a caring and connected community that embraces the health and wholeness of all people. Come join our team!
Foundations Health & Wholeness is adding a Foster Care Case Manager which is responsible for the oversight of the clinical and case management services for children & adolescents with emotional/behavioral issues, families and treatment foster families in our program. This includes completing Quality Assurance reports to ensure foster homes are meeting Chapter 56 requirements and providing training for foster parents. This position also oversees foster families to ensure state requirements are met.
Duties and Responsibilities:
– Meet biweekly with children and foster parents
– Collaborate with counties to coordinate placement for children
– Ensure all state requirements are being met in foster homes
– Recruit and train foster care parents
– License new applicants and foster parents
Experience and Education:
– Possess Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work or Counseling AND at least 2 years or post-education experience in Child Welfare working directly with children and adolescents OR Master’s Degree in Social Work
– Professional Licensure/Certification
– Prior experience with case management, coordination/planning of services and crisis intervention
– Experience or training in counseling/therapy a plus
– Possess and maintain valid driver’s license
– Possess excellent communication skills
– Place a high priority on professional conduct and quality work
– Be willing to make a professional and personal investment in the future of the organization and its mission
– Promote an atmosphere of fun and friendship
– Acts with integrity towards colleagues, clients and community members
– Be comfortable and committed to the integration of spirituality and faith in our relationships with our colleagues and clients
* Equal Opportunity Employer
Please send resumes to email@example.com.