Great Lakes Hemophilia Foundation (GLHF) is looking for a spring semester intern, with the option of extending into summer and fall. This position would work primarily with the Director of Special Events and Donor Engagement on Milwaukee, Madison and Green Bay’s Best Bloody events, the annual Unite for Bleeding Disorders Walk and on other projects as needed. This position is 10 – 12 hours per week and is paid in a stipend that can be broken up over the semester.
Job Duties include assisting in:
- The recruitment of bars and restaurants for the Best Bloody events
- The solicitation of donations for the Best Bloody events
- Set up, execution and tear down of events
- Coordination volunteers and vendors for events
- Donor, sponsor and team captain correspondence
- Data Entry
- Other GLHF programming, as needed
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Detail oriented
- Ability to work independently or as a team
- Interest in event planning, marketing, sponsorship, program management or other related field
- Completed at least one full year of college
- Over 21 year old – preferred, but not required
Our mission is to educate, support and advocate for the bleeding disorders community of Wisconsin.
Our Vision is life without limits for the bleeding disorders community.
Application deadline is Monday, November 28, 2022.
Submit resume and cover letter to Tomi Vandergriff at email@example.com