General Statement of Duties
Crew Members will work on a team to upkeep the Havenwoods neighborhood through litter pick-up, landscaping, small maintenance and additional projects as needed. Crew Members will also assist the Resident Engagement Manager with the planning and execution of community events.
Temporary, entry-level position for those seeking work experience, job-readiness training, and career planning. Must be committed to professional development coursework on site.
Essential Duties and Tasks
- Perform a wide variety of maintenance tasks such as removing litter, leaves, & debris.
- Engage residents in positive activities through event organizing & promotion.
- Understand the Havenwoods neighborhood, including local businesses, artists, happenings & identify resident needs.
- Participate in planting shrubs and flowers, trimming trees and shrubbery, and performing related landscape tasks in public right of way or public spaces.
- Perform supervised tasks involving minor carpentry and painting work.
- Perform supervised landscape equipment repair and maintenance duties
Additional Job Duties
- Perform related duties as required
- Engage with supervisor on personal and professional development
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Preferred:
- Ability to understand and follow instructions.
- Ability to be on time for work and meet deadlines.
- Ability to adapt to changes as the work requires.
- Must be able to physically perform the basic life operational functions of stooping, kneeling, crouching, crawling, reaching, standing, walking, pushing, pulling, and lifting 50lbs.
- Ability to tolerate outside elements such as heat, sun and cooler temperatures.
Desirable Education and Experience:
High school diploma, GED or equivalency
Please contact Resident Engagement Manager & Street keeper Supervisor, Katlin Hahn via email at: email@example.com if you have any questions, or concerns.
You may also contact Project Assistant, Tracey Sparks at: (414) 431-2271 with further questions, if needed.