Health Care Education and Training, Inc.’s (HCET) mission is to provide comprehensive program development, education, and training to improve reproductive and sexual health outcomes. HCET is looking for an experienced Project Manager who is dedicated to reproductive and sexual health. The Project Manager will work under the direction of the Director of Community Health. This person must be able work a remote/in-person hybrid schedule. A primarily remote work option for candidates within HCET service areas may be considered, based on project needs.
Project Management: Manage activities and deliverables for HCET projects. This role is primarily focused on STI and HIV projects.
- Provide oversight of all deliverables and sub-awardees for assigned projects.
- Manage the provision of education, training opportunities, programming, meeting planning, and other support for reproductive and sexual health programs.
- Assist with overall design and content development for assigned trainings and meetings.
- Coordinate and lead monthly collaborative meetings with assigned project partners.
- Collaborate with other Project Managers and Training Managers to organize, manage, and assign annual training activities based on project needs.
- Provide guidance to training team and support staff on project activities.
- Lead assigned project advisory committees/teams.
- Coordinate and support virtual and in-person trainings when needed.
- Network and build relationships with community organizations, as well as identify new project opportunities related to HCET’s mission.
- Work closely with health departments and other state and local agencies to implement STI/HIV project deliverables.
- Assist in designing, testing, and implementing all evaluation monitoring and QA/QI tools and processes.
- Complete project reporting requirements.
- Provide monitoring and training to participants for regional STI projects. Training provided.
- Provide occasional direct training virtually or in person to the HCET audience in areas of expertise related to HCET’s mission.
- Assist with projecting and monitoring project expenses.
- Assist with budget development and manage assigned budgets.
- Travel in-state, regionally, and nationally as required (~20%).
- Participate in professional development opportunities as requested.
- Represent HCET in new and ongoing partnerships with community-based groups and national organizations.
- Represent HCET on statewide committees and meetings.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Commitment to reproductive and sexual health quality and access for all.
- Master’s degree in a related field or bachelor’s degree with equivalent experience preferred. Exceptional, demonstrated experience may substitute for some educational requirements.
- Project/Program Management experience 3+ years preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to build relationships and collaborate effectively with other HCET staff, health care professionals, state and federal partners, schools, and community-based partners.
- Possess good organizational skills, be highly motivated and self-directed.
Health Care Education and Training, Inc. is an EEO Employer.
Please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by April 1st, 2023.