Part-time; 18-20 hours/week; flexible hours/days. Suggested hours: Tues-8:30a-5p, Wed 1p-5p, Thurs 8:30a-5p.
JusticePoint is looking for a detail-oriented and organized individual with a passion for keeping the office running smoothly. As the Administrative Assistant for the Supervised Release Program, you will serve as the base of our operations, ensuring the seamless flow of essential administrative tasks. In this pivotal role, you will act as the primary point of contact for processing incoming correspondence, scanning and uploading information to SharePoint, maintaining meticulous organization of client files, facilitating invoice generation, and managing mailing operations. Your contributions are vital in providing indispensable logistical support to the Supervised Release Program, enabling us to fulfill our mission effectively and efficiently.
Responsibilities include managing incoming correspondence, assistant with client scheduling, providing financial support, maintaining program documentation, managing clerical tasks, supporting meetings, ensuring logistical needs are met, and undertaking ad hoc duties as required, all contributing to the effectiveness and success of the Supervised Release Program.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (including Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Ability to communicate professionally and accurately, both orally and written
- Organized, attentive to detail, ability to multi-task, work independently
- Financial management skillset preferred
- Ability to work well with individuals from diverse economic, racial, and ethnic backgrounds.
- High school diploma or equivalency required
- Valid driver’s license and automobile with insurance required
- Ascribe to and champion The Difference Principles
JUSTICEPOINT IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER.