NO EXPERIENCE OR DEGREE REQUIRED!
Electronic Monitoring Installers/Specialists are responsible for installing, retrieving, and basic troubleshooting of various electronic monitoring devices (GPS, Remote Breath, & Continuous Alcohol Monitoring) within 24 hours of request for service. Installers will receive notification of the service request, secure the necessary devices/equipment, and meet clients at community locations and client homes. This position requires significant driving as you will be traveling to various work sites within your assigned area so you must have a valid license, reliable vehicle, and auto insurance – mileage is reimbursed! This opportunity is ideal for college students, parents with kids in school, retirees, and/or someone looking for experience in the criminal justice field.
- Receive service requests from JusticePoint dispatch staff via phone, text, and email
- Maintain inventory of electronic monitoring devices
- Establish location and time for meeting with client and complete service request within 24 hours
- Install/retrieve/troubleshoot electronic monitoring device
- Document all services as required and communicate status of request with contact person/team
- Maintain detailed logs of hours worked and miles traveled utilizing web-based software
- Represent JusticePoint professionally in all client interactions and service locations
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications & Competencies
- Preferred experience in Criminal Justice, Social Work, or related human services field
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (including Outlook, Word, and Excel)
- Ability to work independently and with little supervision
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule, including evening and weekend hours
- Proficient oral and written communication skills
- Required attention to detail as it relates to understanding work orders and entering case notes
- Demonstrated ability to work well with individuals from diverse economic, racial, and ethnic backgrounds
- Valid driver’s license and automobile with insurance required
- Pre-employment and regular follow up background checks as required
JUSTICEPOINT IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER!