JOB TITLE: Marketing Manager
FLSA STATUS: Salaries / Overtime Ineligible
PRIMARY FUNCTION: Responsible for a wide range of duties related to the agency’s marketing and branding efforts, such as developing strategic marketing plans for all divisions, website management, Social Media oversight, videography, print design and layout, media purchasing, overseeing branding policies, assisting with event planning, and general marketing support.
Legend: E = Essential NE = Non-Essential N/A = Not Applicable
- Lead all aspects of marketing, branding, and promotions for all division and departments including social media, developing, and implementing advertising campaigns, graphic design and layout of print, brochures, media planning, photography, and video production, etc. E
- Manages agency internal and external websites. E
- Coordinate and lead efforts with outside support resources. NE
- Collaborate with stakeholders to implement the organization’s marketing and promotional campaigns and to ensure branding consistency. E
- Coordination of and participate in events and special projects to include developing, designing, and/or completing media kits and mailings, etc. E
- Attend meetings and professional development activities, as needed. E
- Establish and maintain good communication, collaboration, and cooperation with all stakeholders. E
- Follow all duties of a mandated reporter. E
- Perform other related duties, as assigned. NE
- Be a team player! E
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Work is generally performed in office setting. Some local travel required.
REPORTS TO: President & CEO
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Graphic Design, Communications, Journalism, or closely related field from an accredited college/university.
- Three (3) years’ experience in Marketing, Communications, Media Relations, Film, Journalism, or other closely related field.
- One (1) year supervisory or management experience.
- Knowledge and experience with Adobe Creative Suite (In Design), Microsoft Office, social media platforms, web-based content management and software.
- Bilingual (Spanish and English), spoken and written. (Desirable)
- Neat orderly person with great organizational skills.
- Must be a “People Person” with a great disposition and outlook on life, who enjoys working with others, is upbeat and pleasant to work with and is a good listener.
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office suite.
- Must be willing and able to work flexible hours as needed.
- Excellent communication and documentation skills, written and verbal
- Must pass all background checks.
****La Causa, Inc. requires all individuals working to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19****
$65,141.00 to $71,997.00 Per Year