Lead2Change, Inc. is currently seeking a full-time Summer Program Lead.
Are you gifted with the ability to teach and inspire students to create the life they have always imagined?
Do you believe in our youth’s potential and want to play a vital role in preparing them to be leaders in the workforce? If this describes you, then Lead2Change is the place for you!
Under the direction of the Executive Director, the Summer Program Lead is responsible for managing the day-to-day activities of the Summer Enrichment Program. The Summer program Lead will provide students with classroom instruction, leadership, and motivation. The Summer Program Lead will also supervise a small summer staff. This position must attend team and committee meetings and Completion Ceremony. This appointment is from May 21, 2023, to August 31, 2023.
- Manages day-to-day activities and operations of the Summer Program.
- Facilitate curriculum and activities for Orientation Week, Thursdays Academy, and Final Evaluation Week.
- Lead youth with developing individual development goals for the summer and provide opportunities for youth to check in and evaluate goals.
- Manages communications with internship sites and any student placement and performance issues. Conduct site visits to internship sites as needed.
- Supervise a summer team as they implement curriculum and activities for students, including weekly meetings with the summer team.
- Manages communications with all external volunteers and vendors directly related to summer programming.
- Coordinate transportation for students.
- Collect and submit timesheets to HR Consultant.
- Carefully administer year-end evaluations to be used for the preparation of Lead2Change’s year-end report.
- Assist in the planning and coordination of the Completion Ceremony.
- Attend Program and Community Engagement Committee meetings and weekly meetings with Executive Director.
- Associate’s degree from an accredited institution.
- Two or more years of related experience in youth development, education, business management, college and career readiness, or another appropriate field.
- One or more years of supervisory experience with student groups.
Skills, Abilities, and Characteristics, You Should Bring:
- Dynamic leadership skills.
- Passion for youth empowerment.
- Exceptional facilitation and presentation skills, with the ability to engage and motivate an audience.
- Flexibility and ability to pivot in real-time.
- Ability to exercise independent judgment in project development, implementation, and evaluation.
- Ability to communicate and foster effective relationships with students, parents, and staff of diverse cultural, social, educational, and financial backgrounds.
- Ability to effectively utilize classroom technology.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite applications, including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
Interested applicants should email their resume and cover letter to:
Human Resources Consultant