Our goal is to support as many members of our community as possible. If you are a dedicated and friendly individual with a passion for providing customer service to patients and clinicians, in a mental health setting, we want to hear from you.
About Us: The Lighthouse Clinic is a growing, award-winning company in the Mental Health space. We are dedicated to providing the highest level of care and service to our patients and their families. Our group members and team are our greatest assets, and we strive to promote a positive work environment. We are looking for someone who is looking to be part of a team and ready to work in an organization and with a team focused on supporting mental health and wellness. Our work environment is growing and challenging. If you are willing to be part of a small, close-knit team and are looking for a career that will allow you to make an impact on people’s lives, this is the job for you.
No weekend or overtime hours required. Experience with Health Insurance credentialing / billing is a huge plus (but not required), and solid IT/computer skills are a must.
This position is full time, for 40 hours per week at our Milwaukee office, 8:30am – 5:00pm.
Job Description: This position will have dual roles, depending on the day.
As a Front Desk Support Staff, you will be the first point of contact for our patients, creating positive and lasting impressions. You must be compassionate and empathetic. You will play a pivotal role in ensuring our practice runs smoothly by managing patient appointments while providing exceptional customer service. You will be responsible for the following duties:
- Work closely with the Intake Coordinator.
- Answer phones in a professional and caring manner.
- Greet patients and other professionals at the front desk.
- Assist in scheduling new patient appointments.
- Provide professional communications with patients, clinicians, businesses, and staff by email, letter writing, fax and in person.
- Verifying insurance benefits for new and existing patients.
- Process Medical Record requests in accordance with HIPAA regulations.
- Maintain a professional appearance and a clean and organized work area.
- Assist other administrative staff to include billing.
- Problems solve insurance and billing issues.
- Special projects as assigned.
As our Credentialing Specialist you will be responsible for the following duties. (We will provide training on the process of credentialing).
- Credential all new Clinicians.
- Provide consistent, accurate and timely credentialing support for organization.
- Act as a coordinator for furthering all organization certifications.
- Assist with the onboarding process of new clinicians.
- Update CAQH for new and current clinicians.
- Process all re-attestations.
- Follow up on all license and malpractice insurance requests.
- Research and process new health plan applications and enrollment.
- Assist with all additions, terminations, and changes to all insurance plans.
- Quickly identify any discrepancies that could negatively impact our ability to credential a provider.
- Verify, research, and respond to inquiries from clinicians, insurers, and payers.
- Work with internal billing team members.
- Problems solve credentialing issues.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Competitive hourly rate commensurate with experience
- Paid time off
- Holiday pay
- No weekends
- High school diploma, some college a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with credentialing process. (Will train the right person).
- Previous experience in a medical or mental health office highly preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Strong organizational, critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to multitask and work independently.
If you are a dedicated and friendly individual with a passion for providing exceptional customer service in a mental health setting, we want to hear from you. Please email your CV/resume to us along with a brief cover letter to: email@example.com.