The Evaluation Specialist 1 supports the program evaluation activities of Meta House through activities including client interviews and other data collection, maintaining contact with clients, data entry, and support for the electronic health records system.
Essential Functions of the Job
- Conduct initial, discharge, six-month follow-up, and twelve-month follow-up evaluation interviews with present and former clients, including tracking and locating clients for follow-up interviews
- Track materials and client participation in program evaluation
- Develop positive relationships with clients to promote participation in evaluation process
- Complete data entry and data integrity checking for evaluation data
- Assist the Evaluation Team with regular data entry of information needed for program evaluation
- Take notes for focus groups and evaluation meetings as needed
- Collect and data enter other surveys as needed
- Attend meetings and trainings that pertain to the Evaluation Department as needed
Marginal Functions of the Job
- Other duties as may be periodically or permanently assigned
Qualifications and Requirements
- College-level course work in social science research or relevant experience, Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience with a diverse population, experience with populations who have substance use or mental health disorders preferred
Other Skills Required
- Ability to interact with staff and clients in a warm, professional, respectful, and non-judgmental manner
- Ability to maintain organized and detailed records
- Ability to handle confidential information appropriately
- Ability to work well in a multicultural environment
- Persistence needed for follow-up with clients and staff
- Computer skills including proficiency in Word, Excel, and other applications
Working Conditions and Physical Requirements
- All Meta House staff are required to provide proof of vaccination for MMR, Varicella, and annual flu shot.
- Adherence to a non-smoking work environment.
- Sit for extended periods of time.
- Ascend and descend stairs using feet and legs.
- Bend, stoop, twist, squat, and kneel to perform essential functions.
- Reach overhead, and at or below shoulder level.
- Read and enter text or data into a computer or other system.
- Seize, hold, grasp, turn, or otherwise work with hands.
- Touch, pick, punch or otherwise working with fingers.
- Hear, understand, and distinguish speech and/or other sounds in order to communicate with clients and/or colleagues.
- Express or exchange ideas by means of spoken word to impart oral information to clients or the public and convey detailed spoken instructions to others accurately, loudly, or quickly.
- See clearly at approximately 20 inches or less including use of computers or tablet.
- Travel between Meta House facilities
- Travel to and from IMPACT for regular meetings
Apply online: Job Opportunities — Meta House
Applying for this job? Let them know that you learned about it on Jobs That Help!