The Human Resources Intern will help manage our frontline staffing needs, including posting open jobs, source candidates, prescreen candidates, assist with paperwork and ensuring jobs are filled as timely as possible. Duties may also include assisting the HR manager with special projects.
The HR-Recruitment intern will:
- Post jobs on recruitment platforms
- Manage the applicant pools
- Prescreen applicants
- Ensure applicant new hire documentation is accurate and complete
- Participate in offsite recruiting when available
- Data entry
- Other tasks as assigned
We are seeking a college student with the following skills and proficiencies:
- Excellent communication (verbal and written)
- Experience in and comfortable with various technologies: Microsoft applications, Google products, Internet, social media, LinkedIn, etc.
- Be capable of learning quickly and as they go
- Ability and willingness to complete variety of tasks
- Be comfortable processing and managing sensitive information
- Possess ability to work alongside people of diverse backgrounds
- Have knowledge of and enthusiasm for the philosophy of Habitat for Humanity
- Be at least 18 years old and a junior/senior in college
- Must pass a background check and drug test
- Must have transportation to Habitat’s main office (3726 N. Booth Street)
Based upon the state of the COVID pandemic, some activities may be done remotely.
We are prepared to start this intern as soon as possible.
How to Apply:
Please send your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The review process will begin immediately and will continue until the position is filled.