The National Fluid Power Association (NFPA) is a trade association with approximately 300 member companies involved in the manufacture and distribution of hydraulic and pneumatic products and systems.
NFPA is seeking an experienced professional to manage and expand programs designed to educate students about fluid power and get them connected to employment opportunities in the fluid power industry.
- Developing new connections with schools and organizations to promote and confirm their participation in NFPA workforce programs.
- Communicate regularly with NFPA members, schools, and organizations in a designated region, and drive connections and participation in NFPA education programs
- Organizing events and activities designed to connect students to employment pathways in NFPA member organizations.
- Managing promotion, applications and awarding of scholarships.
- Tracking progress of NFPA workforce programs, industry connections, and hires.
- Conducting outreach to organizations representing diverse student populations and engage them in the education and connection events sponsored by NFPA.
Successful candidates will be creative self-starters with the ability to produce results with tight timeframes. Qualified individuals will have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- One to three years of experience in program management
- Proven communication, organizational and critical thinking skills
- Ability to solve problems, working independently and as part of a team
- High comfort level in “selling” and promoting NFPA’s educational programs
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, specifically Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook, as well as Facebook, Instagram, WordPress and web-based applications.
Travel is required. Engineering/technical or formal teaching experience not required.
NFPA offers an upbeat work environment, flexible work schedule (including work from home days), full benefits, and competitive compensation.
Send cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to email@example.com. No phone calls, please.