Neu-Life Community Development, a non-profit youth development program located in the Lindsay Heights neighborhood of Milwaukee, WI, is seeking an experienced Marketing and Communications Manager to work in partnership with our Administrative Team to reach our goal of keeping effective marketing and communication between our agency and the community. It is a critical role within the organization, primarily driving marketing, email and social media marketing efforts for Neu-Life.
The Marketing and Communications Manager must be dedicated to our mission of providing youth with the skills and strategies to make better life choices. The person in this role must have interest in serving youth and families and working within a non-profit organization.
- Coordinate all email and social media marketing for the agency; includes short/long form blog posts and email marketing
- Support Neu-Life’s communication efforts to generate interest and support
- Draft and post social media content on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram using Hootsuite
- Use of Canva, HubSpot, Mailchimp, and HootSuite
- Create digital content (social, web) that adheres to Neu-Life brand guidelines such as pictures/description, infographics, videos and news announcements on social media.
- Collaborate with Neu-Life Graphic Creative Director for print and digital marketing
- Track social media metrics and collecting data to identify high-performing ideas and campaigns for scalability
- Attend biweekly Communications Meeting
- Assist with maintaining editorial calendar and documenting Communications Meeting minutes
- Implement and revise marketing plan with administrative team
- Other duties as assigned
Qualified candidates will have:
- An Associate’s or a Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing or related field
- Successful experience in communications and marketing
- Computer literacy and knowledge of Word, Excel, and PowerPoint are required.
- Proficiencies in the following areas:
$20-25 per hour; part time or full time, DOE
Send cover letter, resume and marketing and communications portfolio to Jody Rhodes, Executive Director, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Neu-Life is an equal opportunity employer. Former program participants are strongly encouraged to apply. For more information about Neu-Life, visit our website www.neu-life.org