Looking for a new opportunity that will embrace your passion and won’t burn you out?
Deeply committed to helping individuals who have a mental illness live independently in the community, our case managers are the core to the Targeted Case Management Team.
Location is Hybrid – A combination of in-person, in the community, and from home.
- First-year compensation Minimally $43,000 annually, with higher compensation available for individuals with more experience.
- 401(k) company match up to 2%
- We Get You Where You Want to Be – With intentional investment in professional development – Outreach Community Health centers believes in providing the space for our people to elevate their skills.
- Self-Care Above Anything Else – We promote self-care for all of our employees by creating a culture that understands the power in creating boundaries, encouraging wellness, and preventing burnout with a consistent schedule, no nights or weekends.
- Competitive Benefits – We offer competitive benefits including medical, dental, vision and comprehensive EAP (including numerous resources) for any additional needs. 280 hours of PTO / Holiday per anniversary year which increases with tenure.
As a Targeted Case Manager, you put clients first, evaluating treatment needs, developing a recovery plan, and coordinating their care in the community. The behavioral health challenges commonly seen in clients enrolled in Targeted Case Management include trauma, psychosis, mood instability, interpersonal challenges, and substance misuse. You will be a vital part in coordinating transformational services to clients in need experiencing these challenges. Our multidisciplinary team approach, including case managers, a peer support specialist, a crisis stabilizer, an intake coordinator, and a clinical coordinator, ensure that you are supported every step of the way while assisting clients on their recovery journey.
- Bachelor’s degree in social service field, and one to two years of related experience preferred
- Possess a valid WI driver’s license
- Vaccinated for COVID-19 or willing to be.
You are most likely a fit if…
- You are an individual with experience working across the spectrum mental, behavioral and substance (mis)use symptoms.
- You are interested in working a values driven organization and want to work with like-minded and like-passioned people.
- You not only understand the need for but demand work-life balance and self-care.
- You care about doing what’s best for clients.
- You are intellectually curious, and compassionate – and your colleagues know it.
- You are a resourceful problem solver who can take charge when appropriate and ask for guidance when needed.
- You are motivated by helping others and making positive impact in the community.
Considerations & Statement Outreach Community Health Centers requires all employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19, MMR, Varicella and Influenza. At this time, boosters are optional.
Outreach Community Health Centers welcomes all Outreach Community Health Centers, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, medical condition, disability, marital status, or protected veteran status.
Please follow the link below to quickly apply by submitting your resume!