Under the direction of the Senior Vice President of Development & Communications, the Senior Manager of Data & Prospect Management enhances the team’s overall data and prospect management in support of our mission of Empowering Youth and Change Lives. Responsible for identifying, rating and tracking donor prospects and overseeing data integrity efforts ,this position will build and oversee the capacity campaign timeline and supervise the Development & Communications Coordinator.
- Responsible for creating and managing effective philanthropic support services, including gift processing, DonorPerfect database administration and reporting and prospect research, to support annual revenue goals and special campaigns.
- Ensures accuracy of philanthropic data/data collection and develop reporting for comprehensive and strategic analysis, in collaboration with the Development & Communications team. Oversee timely and accurate input and acknowledgement of gifts and campaign pledges. Perform regular database audits to control errors. Provide data for stewardship, solicitation and other departmental activities.
- Conducts robust individual, corporate and foundation prospect research to develop strategies and aid in the growth of the Development & Communications team annual revenue goals and to achieve campaign goals.
- Proactively analyzes and interprets donors’ biographical, donation and wealth screening information to help define giving trends and aid in setting strategy in collaboration with the Senior Vice President of Development & Communications and Senior Manager of Individual Giving.
- In partnership with the direction of the Senior Vice President of Development & Communications, creates and manages the timeline for each phase of the capacity campaign.
- Manages donor assignments in database for development and executive staff, as well as campaign volunteers.
- With the entire Development & Communications team, contributes to and executes the annual Development & Communications plan and achieves corresponding budget goals.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Additional information:
Requires education generally equivalent to a Bachelor’s Degree with an emphasis in fund development, data analytics or business administration preferred. A minimum of 7 years of experience in fund development and/or data and analytics with demonstrated success in identifying successful philanthropic gifts required. The ability to communicate impactfully with diverse corporate and philanthropic groups, volunteers and clients is required. Must possess excellent oral and written communications skills. Requires strong project management skills. Must possess a good understanding of the organization’s overall business, objectives, financial ND budgeting process.
Salary range is $65,000 – $85,000 . Excellent benefits package includes health/dental, short- and long-term disability insurance, life insurance, and generous paid time off plan. Opportunity to join a caring and committed team of professionals.
Send a letter of interest, current resume, and wage requirements via mail or email at email@example.com. Please specify which position you are applying for. Agency information obtained at www.pathfindersmke.org. No phone inquiries will be accepted.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Pathfinders is deeply committed to diversity in all that we do. We welcome applications from all individuals including those who mirror the diversity of our youth and the community we serve.