The Life Enrichment Coordinator’s primary focus is case management responsibility for adults with intellectual/developmental disabilities, along with development of instructional learning opportunities for individuals within caseload.
- Responsible for overall case management process for individuals within assigned caseload.
- Coordinates and conducts meetings reviewing individuals’ progress on MAPs.
- Develops, implements and monitors instructional learning opportunities with participant input focused on participant self-determination growth and development.
- Collaborates with direct-support staff in provision of participant support plans and individual goals.
- Serves as a resource/mentor for Day Services Program staff.
- Provides direct support to individuals served as needed.
Works collaboratively with team members within Day Services, Employment Services and Recreation & Leisure Program.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Services / Counseling / Rehabilitation / Social Work / Education or related field required.
- Minimum of three-to-five years’ direct experience with individuals with developmental disabilities.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills required.
- Independent problem solving ability.
- Microsoft applications (Word, Excel).
Submit resume to email@example.com
Applying for this job? Let them know that you learned about it on Jobs That Help!