About Public Allies
Public Allies, a 27 year-old, is a national organization that develops and activates systems change leaders from often-overlooked communities nationwide to ensure the future is being designed by and for everyone. Its signature AmeriCorps program operates in 24 cities across the country. Annually, 600 young adults graduate from the program, with over 75% continuing careers in community and public service. There are more than 8,000 alumni of the program.
The Program Systems Coordinator plays a critical role in operation Public Allies National Service Systems for its 650+ AmeriCorps members annually. The Program Systems Coordinator will operate the eligibility checks system to ensure compliance with AmeriCorps requirements as we enroll new participants. The Program Systems Coordinator will also help to develop an automated risk management system to monitor 20+ local Public Allies sites across the country for compliance and for continuous improvement.
This is a great opportunity for a mission-driven, detail-oriented person to contribute to connecting uncommon talent to a transformational leadership development opportunity, as well as to take on significant responsibility for a critical business process. No specialized prior experience is required.
This is a temporary full-time role that pays $15 – $20/hour, depending on prior experience. Hours may fluctuate and will range from 35 to 40 hours per week, to be completed remotely each weekday, with flexible hours each day.
Core Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Order and adjudicate AmeriCorps-compliant criminal history checks utilizing Truescreen and Fieldprint, national criminal history check vendors
- Maintain up-to-date and accurate records and documentation of all criminal history checks and my.AmeriCorps.gov pre-enrollment
- Conduct periodic audits to ensure the accuracy of our records
- Provide technical assistance to staff at Public Allies Local Sites by answering questions and offering solutions to make the process move more smoothly
- Generate contracts for Ally Finalists using DocuSign in Salesforce
- Exceptional attention to detail and ability to operate with consistency in a fast-paced environment
- Strong self-starter with the ability to fully execute mission-critical processes 3. Demonstrated learning orientation and ability to research and resolve issues 4. Commitment to Public Allies Core Values, especially in support of people of marginalized identities
- Prior experience managing and improving operational processes
- Preferred: Prior experience using Truescreen and Fieldprint for AmeriCorps-required history checks
- Preferred: Prior experience pre-enrolling and enrolling AmeriCorps members in my.AmeriCorps portal
- Preferred: Prior experience using Salesforce
Position works remotely. Public Allies will provide laptop and support a strong, stable internet connection.
Compensation and Benefits
This is a full time, temporary role through November 30, 2022 that pays $15-$20 per hour depending on prior experience. Health insurance will be offered.
How to Apply
Please submit a thoughtful cover letter and resume explaining your skills and experience for each qualification listed above. Please click this link to apply.
While this description is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current position, it is not necessarily exhaustive of all responsibilities, duties, efforts, requirements or expectations of this position. Management reserves the right to revise or amend this description to include or remove tasks as circumstances change and the needs of Public Allies so dictate.
Public Allies is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace.