The Multi-Classroom Director is responsible for directing one of Reach Dane larger sites that has multiple classrooms for ages 0 to 4K populations. The Multi-Classroom Director will provide a safe and nurturing environment for children that encourage their social, emotional, physical and cognitive development for Dane County larger sites. The Multi-Classroom Director will follow Head Start performance standards, Reach Dane work plans, policies and procedures, city of Madison and NAEYC Accreditation criteria (if applicable). The Multi-Classroom Director will provide supervision and performance feedback for reporting staff.
- Bachelor’s degree in Early Childhood Education or Child Development Required
- Master’s degree in Early Childhood Education, or Child Development Preferred; other related degrees will be considered
- Extensive experience in the management of Early Childhood programming
- The Multi-Site Director will plan and implement a developmentally appropriate curriculum for enrolled children living in low-income, at-risk environments
- Knowledge of Head Start Performance Standards, Wisconsin Day Care Licensing requirements, Creative Curriculum, Early Childhood Accreditation, teaching competencies and curricula, parent-child relations, and family support environments
Apply at www.reachdane.org
click on the word JOBS