Starting January 1, 2022, proof of COVID vaccination or an approved waiver is required to be considered for employment with Reach Dane.
Summary: The Site Coordinator is responsible for the supervision and day to day operations for the Drop in Childcare Center at the Dane County Job Center and also responsible for staffing coordination of the center-based programs in the agency. The Site Coordinator is responsible for ensuring and monitoring exemplary services to children and families who utilize the drop-in childcare; providing a safe, nurturing and welcoming environment for ages 0-12 whose families are being served by and participate in Wisconsin Works (W2) Programs. The Site Coordinator will provide direct care to children in the classroom at times, oversee the program, and act as a liaison to other programs within the building and our agency. This position will also provide direct supervision of staff providing support, resources and performance evaluations and feedback for the drop-in childcare center. The Site Coordinator will follow Reach Dane policies and procedures, Wisconsin State Licensing rules and standards (when applicable). They will maintain positive relationships with parents, children, staff, and community partners. The Site Coordinator will provide staffing coordination when needed for all of our center-based programs; fielding calls from other sites and coordinating substitute staff.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Must possess a Bachelor’s degree in Early Childhood Education, Early Childhood: Exceptional Educational Needs or Child Development; related Bachelor’s degrees include the minimum qualifications:
- Early Childhood Exceptional Education Needs (ECEEN) that includes 18 credits in ECE, or a composite of 18 ECE credits from the degree and pre/post study
- Child and Family Studies with 18 credits specifically related to Child Development
- Elementary Education that includes 18 credit hours in ECE, or a composite of 18 ECE credits from the degree and pre/post study
- A minimum of 1 Year successful supervisory experience.
- Registry Level 12 or above
- Knowledge of Wisconsin Day Care Licensing requirements, teaching competencies, parent-child relations, Wisconsin Works (W2) Programs, and community resources.
click on the word JOBS