Summary: Running Rebels Community Organization is looking for an individual to fill the role of Development Coordinator. This person will work closely with the Development Director to meet the development goals of this dynamic agency. This position will also be responsible for effective and efficient use of resources and the donor management system to measure and achieve development goals.
Title: Development Coordinator
Hours: 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Benefits: We offer an excellent benefit package, which includes health, dental, vision, life, pet insurance, 403(b) retirement plan; paid time off (PTO); access to employee assistance program; and more!
- Provide supporting role assistance to help execute all donor communications, including:
- Direct mail
- Email solicitations and general updates
- Social media
- Donor thank-you processes
- Manage the database (Donor Snap) to keep the data organized and up to date:
- Input gifts into database in a timely manner.
- Assist with regular data hygiene and maintenance.
- Update donor records as needed with new phone numbers, emails, mailing addresses, call/meeting notes, and/or other intel gathered over time.
- Learn to set up and then regularly run weekly, monthly, and quarterly fundraising reports providing insight into key metrics and data points.
- Write Running Rebels Community Organization’s monthly newsletter to keep the community up to date on Running Rebels’ work.
- Support Running Rebels’ annual fundraising event by helping to follow up with sponsors, reaching out to vendors, and securing silent auction items.
- Assist in creating Running Rebels’ annual report.
- Maintain appropriate documentation
- Attend all required Running Rebel’s staff meetings and functions.
- Any other duties assigned by Development Director or Executive Co-Directors
- Bachelor’s Degree required with an emphasis on communications, marketing, or fundraising preferred or 3 years of relevant experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suites
- Accurate data entry skills
HOW TO APPLY****
Please complete the Employment Interest Form on our website.