The Opioid Treatment Center is a recovery-focused, person-centered program for adults with opioid and/or stimulant use disorders. This program provides people with case management and treatment options to guide them towards achieving their recovery goals. The purpose of Recovery Support Coordination is to assist clients to establish their own path to recovery and ensure the client’s well-being beyond the provision of formal services.
This position is responsible for helping consumers understand, navigate, and grow through the OTC program. The Recovery Support Specialist (RSS) will maintain a caseload of clients for whom they provide services using the Recovery Support Coordination model of case management. Recovery Support Coordination is a strengths-based case management model that provides the framework for an individualized plan of care to be developed for each participant. Recovery Support Specialists will promptly undertake care coordination responsibilities so that the client’s recovery needs will be met in a timely manner. The RSS will coordinate service planning and delivery, as well as help the client to access services. This position will perform job duties in Fond du Lac County but will require at least two days per month in Dodge County for supervision and requires the ability to travel and meet clients in the community.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (including Outlook, Word, and Excel) & web-enabled databases
- High level of skill in organization, attention to detail and accuracy as well as ability to handle multiple tasks at one time
- Experience with Trauma-Informed Care and harm reduction approaches
- Ability to maintain and promote positive working relationships with other
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to interact effectively and sensitively with individuals from diverse social, economic, and ethnic backgrounds
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work or a related field; Master’s Degree preferred
- Ability to work well with individuals from diverse economic, racial, and ethnic backgrounds, and LGBTQ+ identities
- WI State Substance Abuse Counselor or Counselor In-Training Certification (SAC-IT, SAC or CSAC) preferred. A minimum of a SAC-IT will be required within 12 months of employment.
- Pass a pre-employment background check
- Valid driver’s license and automobile with insurance
- Ascribe to & champion The Difference Principles
Terms: Full time, salary with benefits
SIRONA RECOVERY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER
Visit the Sirona Recovery careers page to apply: www.sirona-recovery.org/careers