*Salary is commensurate with experience*
The Early Childhood Education (ECE) Program Manager will serve as the primary contact to work with ECE partners. This role will support and facilitate the communication and activities required to meet the work plan goals, objectives and benchmarks. The Manager will work with a team of Early Childhood Education partners where training will take place.
- Act as the primary contact for the grant, our funders, and ECE partners.
- Support and facilitate each partner’s contribution to the program, including but not limited to recruitment, training and credentialing, wraparound supports, and job placement.
- Work with Wisconsin Department of Workforce Development to implement all components of the grant.
- Establish program processes for marketing, enrollment, training, job placement, data collection, and partner communication.
- Work with partners to coordinate the work plan goals, objectives and benchmarks.
- Monitor timelines and ensure benchmarks are accomplished accordingly.
- Ensure outcomes are accomplished and that staff has access to resources needed to successfully complete the project.
- Track data and use data to generate reports for monitoring, compliance, and continuous improvement
- Plan and facilitate meetings with partners to identify and implement program goals, timelines, activities, outcomes, and outputs.
- Lead effective and proactive communication regarding all aspects of the program with project partners and other stakeholders.
- Work with partners and other stakeholders to identify and secure opportunities for project expansion and sustainability beyond the grant term.
- Assist partners with the accurate and timely submission of invoices for payment within the grant.
- Work with an assigned grant accountant to manage program expenditures, request funds, and submit financial reports concurrent with program reports.
- Supervise staff and ensure they have access to resources and supplies for successful implementation.
- Oversee marketing team efforts with ECE partners to ensure marketing materials are consistent and effective.
- Troubleshoot challenges and resolve problems.
Other duties as assigned
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated project management skills including managing across multiple partners who are diverse in function and operation
- Knowledge of and relationships within Milwaukee’s ECE landscape
- Experience with program/grant management
- Ability to travel to different training sites in Milwaukee County
- Bachelor’s degree in Education, Social Work, Business, Health and Human Services or a related field
- At least 2 years of experience in leadership or program management
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions and may correspond to the following definitions:
- Must be able to visit different ECE sites. Access to transportation is required
- Ability to bend, stoop or climb and occasionally lift up to 50lbs.
- Work may involve visiting different education and childcare sites that may include secure entry.
- While performing the duties and responsibilities of this position, the employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The candidate will regularly sit and will frequently talk and listen and use hands to finger, handle or touch. Specific vision requirements for this position include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The employee works regularly in an office environment where the noise level is moderate.
- The employee works regularly in an early childcare/education environment where the noise level is moderate to loud.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by staff assigned to this position. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
For a complete list of our job opportunities, please visit our website @ cr-sdc.org, scroll to the bottom of the page, and click on the JOIN OUR TEAM link.