*Salary is commensurate with experience*
The Invoicing Specialist that will be responsible for a large volume of expense invoices and processing of supplier/vendor payments for the Healthy Homes Lead Abatement Department. This role will contribute to establishing and upholding our brand as we strive to continue to innovate industry standards and enhance service levels. Our back-office support is integral to successful business operations and as such, we look for individuals that have high levels of accuracy as it relates to invoice processing and following procurement guidelines.
- Creates purchase requisitions and manages Web Purchasing process to ensure all invoices are processed timely
- Reviews all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment
- Review and assist in maintaining compliance with procurement guidelines for all purchases
- Maintain all accounts payable reports, spreadsheets and agency accounts payable files
- Aid vendors by answering inquiries via phone and email
- Resolve issues pertaining to invoices and/or charges
- Manage the weekly invoice submittal to accounting and record keeping
- Obtain proper approval for each invoice and verify it meets pricing and procurement guidelines
- Assist with oversight of our expense system, perform necessary audits and provide customer support relating to expenses
- Assist in monthly, quarterly and end of the year reporting
- Update and upload approved project invoices in the required database
- Manage and organize program supplies for Office and Field Staff
- Perform office work such as filing and copying, preparing/opening of mail, answering phones, etc.
- Must have at least two years of experience on invoice and/or billing processing
- Highly organized individual with effective scheduling and planning background.
- Strong oral and written communication skills with the ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams and across all levels
- Strong data entry skills with a focus on speed and accuracy
- Proficient computer skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills with a focus on customer satisfaction
- Strong organization skills with the ability to juggle competing tasks
- Associate’s degree in accounting or a related field preferred or minimum of 2 years of experience in billing, invoicing processing
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties and responsibilities of this position, the employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The incumbent will regularly sit and will frequently talk and listen and use hands to finger, handle or touch. Specific vision requirements for this position include close vision and the ability to adjust focus. During the performance of his/her duties, the incumbent will regularly lift up to 25 pounds and occasionally up to 50 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The employee will work regularly in the office or out in the field environment where the noise level may vary.
Performs indoor and outdoor on-site work inspections on lead abatement projects. Wears required personal protective equipment.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by staff assigned to this position. They are not be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
For a complete list of our job opportunities, please visit our website @ cr-sdc.org, scroll to the bottom of the page, and click on the JOIN OUR TEAM link.