The Special Events Coordinator is an enthusiastic, organized, self-motivated individual. The Coordinator will assist the Development Department with the preparation and execution of successful fundraising events. The Special Events Coordinator must be able to work with vendors, committees and colleagues. This position is non-exempt, 40 hours per week. Some overtime may be required.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Ability to work with a team and independently to organize work to meet established deadlines, solve problems using good judgment and understand when to seek assistance/guidance from others
- Support the planning and coordination of special events, as assigned
- Set up and maintain online fundraising platforms
- Complete all necessary paperwork and follow operational procedures for special events and office management
- Other duties as assigned by the Special Events Manager
Submit cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.