“St Camillus Life Plan Community has been proudly serving seniors since 1921. St. Camillus offers a variety of careers that create life paths for its team members. We pride ourselves in providing a community filled with compassion, innovation and tradition.”
Come see what our growing campus has to offer you in your career goals!
Why You Should Work Here!
Food Service Supervisor
Food Service Manager
Coordinates food services to run smoothly in front and back of house productions. Responsible for coordinating special events. Responsible for supervision of shifts running productively, all positions covered or properly improvised. Ability to perform basic food preparations help in areas needed. Monitors all food service areas; Skilled Nursing, Assisted Living Areas, Court West and Terrace and the Café. Monitors staff properly set up for dining room service to the residents. Follows and enforces all food service department and state regulations. Responsible to oversee all staff members are performing the essential job duties on their assigned floors.
- Cooking abilities and serve safe certified, preferred.
- High school grad or equivalent
- Follows and enforces all food service department and state regulations
- Ability to read, write and speak English and perform basic mathematics.
- Ability to follow written and oral instruction.
- Good customer service skills.
- Prior experience in institutional food service operation preferred.
- Maintains a clean environment
- Communicates with staff and personnel in a professional manner
- Responsible to monitor dietary aides perform proper service during meals; drinks, soup or salad (during lunch and Supper), entrée than dessert.
- Monitors staff behaviors during meal service and non-meal service work hours in dining room areas and kitchens to be in accordance with rules and regulations
- Ability to work an 8-10 hour shift covering two meal services.
- Good personal hygiene
- Ability to safely perform essential functions of the job without harm to self or others with or without reasonable accommodations
In addition to the traditional Health, Dental & Vision benefits, below are some additional benefits that set us apart:
- Employee Food Bank with free food for employees in need
- Mobile Market grocery store with fresh food options at a reduced cost for all employees
- Special Employee Events
- Pastoral Care Team to attend to employee spiritual needs
- Apprenticeship Opportunities
- Physician and clinic on site and available to all staff members
- Continued education opportunities
- Cafes and access to fresh food daily
- Volunteer opportunities for employees to live out our mission to serve the sick & the poor
We look forward to you growing with us!