“St Camillus Life Plan Community has been proudly serving seniors since 1921. St. Camillus offers a variety of careers that create life paths for its team members. We pride ourselves in providing a community filled with compassion, innovation and tradition.”
Come see what our growing campus has to offer you in your career goals!
Under the direction of the Director of Maintenance, performs and coordinates primary maintenance in the areas of heating, air conditioning, electrical, plumbing, appliances, and grounds keeping.
Full time-1st shift
- Two (2) years technical degree in HVAC, plumbing or electrical or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of five (5)-year maintenance supervision.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of Wisconsin building codes; plumbing, electrical, HVAC and construction.
- Knowledge of OSHA worker safety regulations.
- Ability to safely perform all essential job functions without causing harm to self or others with or without reasonable accommodation.
In addition to the traditional Health, Dental & Vision benefits, below are some additional benefits that set us apart:
- Employee Food Bank with free food for employees in need
- Mobile Market grocery store with fresh food options at a reduced cost for all employees
- Special Employee Events
- Pastoral Care Team to attend to employee spiritual needs
- Apprenticeship Opportunities
- Physician and clinic on site and available to all staff members
- Continued education opportunities
- State Approved C.N.A. training site (if you’re not a C.N.A., you can become one after 6 months of employment)
- Cafes and access to fresh food daily
- Volunteer opportunities for employees to live out our mission to serve the sick & the poor
We look forward to you growing with us!