“St Camillus Life Plan Community has been proudly serving seniors since 1921. St. Camillus offers a variety of careers that create life paths for its team members. We pride ourselves in providing a community filled with compassion, innovation and tradition.”
Come see what our growing campus has to offer you in your career goals!
Jesuit RN Manager
To support and uphold the Mission of St. Camillus through provision of nursing support to our Supportive Jesuit residents.
Full time 7p-7a-3 shifts per week.
- Current WI Registered RN License, BSN preferred OR Current WI Registered LPN license
- Minimum 1-year medical-surgical experience
- Home care/home hospice experience preferred
- Current CPR/BLS certification
- Ability to see, read, write, hear and speak effectively
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing
- Must be familiar with general use and functions of the computer/laptop such as user names/password concepts; internet/email navigation; using files/electronic documents
- Ability to safely perform all of the essential job functions without causing harm to self or others with or without reasonable accommodation
- When utilizing a personal vehicle, a valid license and proof of current vehicle liability insurance coverage, as well as, a driving record that complies with the St. Camillus Safe Driving Policy.
In addition to the traditional Health, Dental & Vision benefits, below are some additional benefits that set us apart:
- Employee Food Bank with free food for employees in need
- Mobile Market grocery store with fresh food options at a reduced cost for all employees
- Special Employee Events
- Pastoral Care Team to attend to employee spiritual needs
- Apprenticeship Opportunities
- Physician and clinic on site and available to all staff members
- Continued education opportunities
- State Approved C.N.A. training site (if you’re not a C.N.A., you can become one after 6 months of employment)
- Cafes and access to fresh food daily
- Volunteer opportunities for employees to live out our mission to serve the sick & the poor
We look forward to you growing with us!