Position Title: Administrative Assistant II (Program Associate)
Employment Type: University Staff, Part time, 20 hours per week
Reports To: The Program Associate will report to the Director of Community and Business Engagement
Pay Range: Starting at $18.00/hr (commensurate with experience)
The Program Associate supports the work of the Guskin Center for Community and Business Engagement (CBE), including community-based learning, internships, Leadership Kenosha and other community initiatives and programs. The position is responsible for maintaining regular meeting schedules, inviting and tracking attendees, and taking and distributing meeting minutes. The Program Associate will also manage the workflow of CBL course designation requests and campus employment paperwork. The position supports financial management, completes forms for contracts and payments for faculty, completes travel reimbursements and credit card paperwork for staff members, and maintains office supplies and equipment. In addition, the Program Associate assists in the marketing and execution of community engagement events and activities, including updating websites, managing online databases, and coordinating evaluations.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Schedules logistics and secures resources for meetings, conferences, travel, and work unit operations
- Serves as a first point of contact for students, faculty, staff and community partners working with CBE
- Collects, analyzes, and prepares various communication materials from established sources utilizing technology media
- Sends, receives, copies, and distributes communications to the appropriate entities according to established policies and procedures under general supervision
- Maintains established methods and organizational systems directed at the maintenance of electronic/physical records related to work operations according to established policies and procedures
- High School Diploma or equivalency
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
The ideal candidate will possess strong interest in being a part of a team that works to make a difference in the community.
Please apply on the University of Wisconsin - Parkside's Careers page: www.uwp.edu/explore/employment/
Applications received by Friday, September 23rd, 2022, are ensured full consideration. Position is open until filled.