Beginning August 8th in Appleton or online:
“Financial leadership is essential to the health and vitality of nonprofit organizations, and it’s more than financial management. It’s critical to tie financials to organizational community impact and understand the true costs of program delivery.
- A live webinar series offered once a year.
- 8 virtual sessions, 1.5 hours biweekly from 9-10:30 am. Webinars will be interactive where appropriate, with exercises to apply the principles of discussion and increase understanding. Each webinar will be accompanied by templates and tools.
- Each session is led by Steve Zimmerman of Spectrum Nonprofit Services
- Steve Zimmerman is the Principal of Spectrum Nonprofit Services, where he provides training and consulting for community-based organizations, foundations, and government agencies throughout the country. For more information about Steve click here.
- Session Dates: August 8, 22, September 5, 19, October 3, 17, 31, and November 14.
- Session 1, August 8 in-person attendance is preferred, if possible. We meet at the FVTC | D. J. Bordini Center, Appleton, WI. Additional sessions participants may choose to attend virtually or in-person.
Our trainer will be joining us virtually.
The program is designed for staff and board members looking to be equipped with the knowledge and tools necessary to be financial leaders. We welcome all sizes of nonprofits. Whether you employ paid staff or are fully volunteer run, this program is for you!
Executive directors, finance staff members, board treasurers, or anyone looking to learn more about nonprofit finances will benefit from this program.
Priority is given to nonprofits within the Community Foundation for the Fox Valley Region service area.“