Beginning February 8, 2022, online or in-person in Appleton:
“Financial Leadership is a new program beginning in February of 2022 within the Nonprofit Leadership Initiative.
Financial leadership is essential to the health and vitality of all nonprofit organizations, and it’s more than financial management.
Here’s why this program is for you – a staff or board member of a nonprofit!
- You need to guide your organization grounded in the realities of today’s financial health
- You are always leading towards long-term sustainability
- It’s critical to directly tie financials to the impact the organization has in the community
- Now more than ever you need to understand the true costs of delivering programs
- 8-virtual sessions each 1.5 hours biweekly from 9-10:30 am. Webinars will be interactive where appropriate, with exercises to apply the principles of discussion and increase understanding. Each webinar will be accompanied with templates and tools.
- Dates: Tuesdays: February 8 & 22, March 8 & 22, April 5 & 19, May 3 & 17
- Each session led by Steve Zimmerman of Spectrum Nonprofit Services
- Steve Zimmerman is the Principal of Spectrum Nonprofit Services where he provides training and consulting for community-based organizations, foundations and government agencies throughout the country. For more information about Steve click here. “