January Education Session – Round Tables
The Association of Fundraising Professionals Southeastern Wisconsin is offering “January Education Session – Round Tables”:
“Ready to kickstart your fundraising efforts and/or career in 2023? Join us for these roundtable table discussions led by industry professionals to help you move forward in the new year.
- Grant Q&As – Michelle St. Clair, M St. Clair Services
- Community Centric Fundraising – Benjamin Porter, Greater Milwaukee Foundation
- Salary Negotiations – Jessica May, E-Learning Program Manager, Executive Director, Inc.
- Communications – Marilou Gonzalez, Communications Director, Bader Philanthropies
- Donor Prospecting – Fiesha Lynn Bell, Director of Development and Major Gifts , Greater Milwaukee Foundation
- What employers and /or applicants are looking for during job transitions – Jamie Pratt of Spano Pratt Executive Search, Milwaukee
- Board Engagement – LaShawndra Vernon, Executive Director of Artists Working in Education
- CFRE – Rikki Harry, CFRE, Director of Philanthropic Programs | MCHS Foundation
Arrive early to select your sessions.“