Mindful Gratitude Workshop
Community Advocates is offering a “Mindful Gratitude Workshop”:
“In this workshop you will experience self-care in real time, and you’ll learn research-based skills that are proven to help relieve stress.
About this event
Join Mindful Gratitude & Community Advocates in a Mindful Gratitude Workshop, Support Mental & Emotional Wellbeing!
This workshop is open to those who live or work in Milwaukee County. Registration is required.
Challenges at work, home, in relationships, and in society can leave us feeling sad, hurt, disconnected, frustrated, or even angry. Research shows that mindfulness and gratitude can help us cope with difficulties and improve mental, emotional, and physical health. But how do we put mindfulness and gratitude into practice? Show yourself some TLC, and attend a Mindful Gratitude workshop to find out! The Mindful Gratitude Workshop offers a safe and supportive environment for you to relax, recharge, and reconnect with your joy and purpose!
You will also receive a gift bag crafted by Mindful Gratitude in the mail before the session!
Learn skills to help you:
- See the unique beauty in your life, even on the hard days
- Stay calm, even in difficult situations
- Stay centered, even in a fast changing world
- Journal, pen, and sticker gift set
- Online follow-up session to discuss barriers & breakthroughs!
This workshop is for you if you:
- Want to find more joy and meaning in your everyday life
- Want to improve your sense of wellbeing
- Sometimes feel overwhelmed by work, family, relationships, and responsibilities.”