Business Solutions Manager
Starting Salary: $55,494.40 – $69,368.00
Are you an innovative leader? Have strong strategic skills? Ready to make a meaningful impact within the community? Then this is the career for you! We are looking to hire a Full-time Business Solutions Manager.
Some of your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Implement employer engagement strategies to increase the quantity and quality of business outreach.
- Establish aggressive schedule of employer hiring events to drive specific program employment placements as well as to achieve EMI annual placement goals
- Oversee the development of and continuous improvement of the business solutions delivery model, from innovative talent sourcing strategies such as sector hiring events and talent development services such as On-The-Job, Incumbent Worker and Customized trainings.
- Organize and manage sector councils in key industries to identify critical and specific workforce needs and foster alignment with identified placement, career pathways, educational strategies, curriculum, and training needs.
- Nurture a highly collaborative environment and relationship with stakeholders, business and industry representatives, trade and industry associations, chambers of commerce, and business improvements districts.
- Represent Employ Milwaukee at relevant special functions, seminars, trade shows/exhibitions, etc.
Do you have???
- Requires Bachelor’s degree in Psychology, Social Sciences, Education, Business Administration, or related disciplines.
- At least 5 years of supervisory experience in workforce development, economic development or related field required.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to effectively communicate with employees, customers, and vendors.
- Valid drivers license and car insurance.
Why Employ Milwaukee?
- We are a non-profit local workforce development board
- Full benefits including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, and Employer Paid LT & ST disability
- Prime location! Just minutes from downtown Milwaukee
- Hybrid work from home models available
- Making a real positive impact in the lives of youth, adults, dislocated workers, and other target populations by providing various levels of career services, education, training, and employment opportunities
Send Salary Requirements and resume, stating the position you are applying for, to:
*Interviews may be conducted during the posting period*