Outreach Organizer (Part-time)
The Outreach Organizer of Hope Network Inc acts as a liaison between programs, services and our members. This job means connecting members with community resources such as continuing education programs, helping members locate low-cost housing, food and medical options.
The Outreach Organizer is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the office ensuring efficient and effective operations. The Outreach Organizer will work under the direction of the Executive Director to ensure the needs of the office; members volunteers are met in a timely manner.
The following position responsibilities are essential functions of the position. Successfully be able to perform these essential functions with minimal supervision:
- Collaborate with the Executive Director to align programs to member, volunteers and community needs as related directly to HOPE’s mission, vision and values.
- Onboard, manage, and maintain a list of active volunteers, in collaboration with the Executive
- Coordinating member outreach programs and events. Recruit and coordinate volunteers for outreach projects and events
- Coordinate, deliver Safe Sleep Education/Crib Program with community partners and mothers. Maintain inventory of supplies to administer the crib & layette program.
- Provide information and resources to the members
- Maintain and replenish program inventory and office supplies
- Manage the office to ensure effective telephone and mail communications both internally and externally and maintain professional image. Respond to incoming calls and direct to appropriate parties
- Implement email and social media communications
- Maintain office equipment including computers, copier, fax, telephones, etc.
- Assist with preparing documents for Board meetings, trainings, and other meetings
- Keep the office clean and organized – organize supplies, file paperwork, recycles, etc.
- Assist the Executive Director, Board, and other staff with miscellaneous projects as requested
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 (Excel, Word, Outlook), Google Docs, Mail Chimp, and PowerPoint.
- 2+ years’ experience community outreach and office management or equivalent position with similar responsibilities described above
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Bilingual (Spanish) helpful
Please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org