The Human Resources & Volunteer Services Specialist is responsible for providing HR support services at both Penfield Children’s Center and Penfield Montessori Academy. This position also coordinates all volunteer and student experiences at Penfield Children’s Center. The Human Resources & Volunteer Services Specialist reports to the Director of Human Resources.
- Provide Staffing and New Employee Processing
- Coordinate Employee Orientation
- Support Payroll Processing
- Enhance the Penfield Culture
- Support Human Resources department functions
- Coordination of Student and Volunteer Experiences
- Bachelors Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field preferred.
- 1-2 years experience working in a Human Resources department with a broad understanding of all functions preferred
- Experience managing a volunteer program preferred
- Self-starter and willing to take initiative; able to work independently with accountability
- Ability to communicate effectively with employees at all levels of the organization, applicants of all levels, and outside professionals
- Actively demonstrates a commitment to understanding and advancing diversity, equity and inclusion efforts.
- Critical analytical skills and a detail oriented focus
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Excellent communication skills – written and oral.
- Computer literacy required: efficiency in Microsoft office. Ability to learn new programs.
- High level of confidentiality and business ethics.
- Ability to work well independently or as a member of a team.
- Ability to lift or move objects of 25 lbs. or less on a daily basis.
- Understands, exhibits and promotes the Penfield Core Values.
- Meeting vaccine standards as outlined in the Bloodborne Pathogens Exposure Control Plan and COVD 19 Vaccine Policy
Salary Range: $36212- $54318 annually
Full Benefits Package Offered
Submit cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org