Updated July 19, 2022 | Ben Hastil
Navigating the changes to our community and lives as a result of the impact of COVID-19 is an ongoing process. For those of you pursuing the next steps in your career in this changed world, we hope the following resources with tips for job searching, networking, and interviewing are helpful to you.
Job Searching Tips
- What Does the Coronavirus Pandemic Mean for Your Job Search?
- 5 Ways To Stand Out In Your Job Search During The Coronavirus Pandemic
- How To Keep Your Job Search Going When Hiring Slows Down
- Job Search During the Coronavirus – What You Can Do Right Now
- How to Keep Networking (Without Looking Like an Insensitive Clod)
- How to Ask for Help in Your Job Search During COVID-19
Also take a look at the “Networking Meetings Career Guide” (and other guides on nonprofit job seeking, resumes, cover letters, compensation, and more!) in our blog post on The Best Career Guides to Landing Your Nonprofit Dream Job.
(Video and Phone) Interviewing Tips
- The Best Way to Set Up for a Video Interview
- How to Ace Your Video Interview
- Get Some Great Phone Interview Tips
- 22 Phone Interview Tips to Help You Nail the Call
- Master Your Digital Interview (to access this online training, register a free account on NonprofitReady, first)
Also take a look at our Meeting the Nonprofit: Ten Interviewing Tips blog post.
We hope these resources are helpful to you in your job search! We also know that job searching can be stressful in the best of times, and so we especially encourage creating a robust self-care plan during times like these, to help you feel supported during your job search.
Have another resource you would add to the ones above? Let us know! Know someone who would find these resources helpful? Share this blog post with them via the options below!